Samsung Galaxy S2 explodes in seven year old’s pocket

Posted on Apr 26 2014 - 10:12pm by IBC News

London, Apr 26: A seven-year-old girl in Astana, Kazakhstan, had to go through a surgery when her Samsung Galaxy S2 exploded in her pocket.

According to The Daily Express, Ariana Aitzhan was playing in her garden when the incident happened.

Her father, Yerlan Aitzhan said that the burn was horrific, and some of her skin came out with the pants she was wearing.

He added that the girl had to go through a skin transplant.

Her mother, Alia Kamzina said that Aitzhan is still in shock.