• 350 grams of pumpkin
• Fresh basil
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 200 grams of buffalo mozzarella
• Bread for toasting (8 pieces)
• Salt and pepper to taste (prosciutto optional)
1. Cut pumpkin into small cubes (approx 2 cm wide) and place on a baking paper lined oven tray.
2. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake until soft enough that a fork cuts through.
4. Toast your bread and then assemble your sliced buffalo mozzarella, baked pumpkin and fresh basil leaves. If you like, you can line the toasted bread with some prosciutto. Season again with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and drizzle with that golden olive oil and voila!